Let’s start at the beginning, with some fun bridesmaid proposal ideas!
Asking your loved one to be your bridesmaid is a really big, special moment. It’s really fun to make an event out of it with your friends, and include a fun “Bridesmaid Proposal Box”.
Below you’ll find some fun bridesmaid proposal ideas, a really cute bridesmaid gift box “recipe”, and …
Some fun bridesmaid proposal ideas:
- Get everyone together for brunch, and pop the question with a cute “Will you be my bridesmaid” card at everyone’s place setting.
- Head out for pedicures on a Saturday morning, ask the salon if you can bring in some champagne to toast your ladies.
- Host a co-ed bbq at your place with the entire wedding party from BOTH sides.
- And if making a big group outing isn’t in the cards because of people scattered in other cities, scheduling or what not, making a private ask of everyone individually is perfectly fine too.
Will You Be My Bridesmaid Gift Box recipe
What you will need:
- Gift box,
- A card,
- And some inexpensive goodies.
Some great box options from a variety of price points, from as little as $1.50 each box:
For box filler, you can use tissue paper, or crinkle cut shredded paper makes for a nice, professional looking touch. The crinkle paper comes in any color imaginable, if you already know your wedding colors, that would be a really cute touch to coordinate. Some options:
What should I put inside my Bridesmaid Gift Boxes?
Some cheap & easy ideas:
- Nail polish,
- A small bottle of champagne,
- Your favorite sweets,
- Small candle,
- Single use face masks,
- Paper flowers (some great options are available here),
- Cute items from the dollar bin at Target.
The sky and your imagination are the limit with how to fill this fun little gift box!
Amazon is SO EASY for shopping anytime, anywhere. I also LOVE stores like TJ Maxx & Marshals for their beauty products, stationary, candles, & picture frames. And of course, let’s not forget personalized, cute little additions from Etsy – you can shop some of my faves right here.
You can easily put these boxes together for less than $10 each, and go from there depending on your budget.
A box filled with a small bottle of champagne, nail polish, and a face mask can total as little as $15 – $20 each.
Please SHARE your bridesmaid gift boxes on Instagram with the hashtag #weddingplanningpodcast. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Cheers to you & your ladies!
Dozens more FREE episodes of the Wedding Planning Podcast are available here!
Ready for a SIMPLIFIED approach to wedding planning?
Sign up here to receive weekly podcast show notes, additional planning resources, & exclusive subscriber offers!