Small, intimate weddings have been on the Wedding Planning Podcast trend report for 3 years in a row, and for good reason! I’ve always been a huge fan of a simple, scaled back celebration. In today’s climate, that’s never been more appropriate.
Tune in to today’s brand new episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast for a complete “micro wedding” blueprint, designed to make planning a breeze. We’ll cover everything you need to know to make your small celebration extra special.
From your tiny guest list, to invitations, splurge vs. save items, planning a larger reception to follow, and your TOP micro wedding questions – we’ll cover it all in this encouraging & lighthearted overview.
Trust me, I know that planning a wedding in the midst of everything else going on in your life can feel like A LOT.
Feeling low, full of doubt, frustrated, or stressed to the max? Take a step back, and give yourself a break. Your wedding should feel fun, and sometimes walking away for a couple weeks (or months) is the golden ticket.
To submit your wedding questions & concerns for future episodes, follow along on Instagram @weddingplanningpodcast :
All my gratitude for including me in your wedding plans!
PS – A special thank you to today’s show sponsors!
- Check these guys out at Generation Tux and use promo code within audio episodes for 10% off the entire groom’s party AND a free groom’s tux w/ 5 paid party members.
- Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon for FREE when you email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking.
- Enjoy all the fun & memories of a photo booth for a fraction of the price! Details at Booth by Mail, & save 10% with promo code “WPP”.
- Train your loved one to deliver your ceremony like a pro with the Unboring Officiant training package! Listeners enjoy 50% off when you visit www.unboringofficiant.com/weddingplanningpodcast
- Ready to ditch the crushing wedding overwhelm & expense felt by so many engaged couples? To sign up for a FREE 3-day trial of my revolutionary digital wedding planning package, visit www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/vault. There’s no promo code required, and I can’t wait to see you there!