Today we have a collection of your top wedding planning questions & concerns from past months that I’m sharing in a straight-to-the point Wedding Q&A Show.
Featured wedding planning questions include:
- What’s your suggested wedding planning timeline? (For much more info on this topic, have a listen to this past episode)
- Including family members in the wedding planning process
- What’s more cost effective – cupcakes or sheet cake?
- Decor ideas for reception tables
- Do we have to include vendors in the meal head count to our caterer?
- Tips for choosing a color scheme and wedding theme (Hear the full story of how we chose our colors & theme in my book, “Wedding Planning Essentials”!)
- Could choosing a “non-wedding” dress backfire in a bunch of hidden expenses?
- Do we have to invite ALL the kids to the wedding?
- Do babies and toddlers count for our total guest count?
- Managing upsetting situations with family members
- Should we assign seats for the ceremony?
- Tips for choosing our photographer? (Tons more detail in this past episode)
- When should the “first dance” take place?
- Is it bad to have a bridal shower & gift registry if we’re having a destination wedding?
- Ideas for a creative unity ceremony? (I’ve got tons of offbeat, fun ideas! View them all in this blog post)
Get in on the fun! Follow along on Instagram @weddingplanningpodcast to submit YOUR questions for future shows.
I hope you found today’s convo helpful! I’m thinking of you, and hope you & all of your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Cheers until next week,
PS – Today’s show was brought to you by …
Are you ready to ditch the crushing wedding overwhelm & expense felt by so many engaged couples? To sign up for a FREE 3-day trial of my revolutionary digital wedding planning package, simply click here.
Would you LOVE to take advantage of FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Do you ever feel like your happiness suffering in these insanely stressful times? Connect with your Better Help professional counselor today and save 10% off your first month.
Train your loved one to deliver your ceremony like a pro with the Unboring Officiant training package! Listeners enjoy 50% off when you visit: www.unboringofficiant.com/weddingplanningpodcast