Today we’re exploring WEDDING FLOWER MISTAKES that couples make as they start to formulate options for wedding flowers, including centerpieces, bouquets & boutonnieres, garlands & ceremony decor.
WEDDING FLOWER MISTAKES | episode dated 12.7.22
ADDITIONAL LINKS & RESOURCES mentioned in today’s show:
- A detailed guide on Wedding Flowers By Season
- Access 6 bonus meetings dedicated to DIY flowers & decor within my digital planning package, The Vault – lots more information here.
- I’m collecting your wedding questions & topic requests for new shows in 2023. Leave a voicemail with your questions here.
- Don’t miss the Wedding Planning Podcast Photography & Videography mini-planning package. Get instant access AND save 75% when you visit wedpodcast.com.
A special thank you to today’s show sponsors:
- Meet The Financial Gym, where Certified Financial Trainers™ work with clients like you to teach financial literacy, how to be accountable for their money, and how to make smarter, more strategic decisions about their finances. Visit financialgym.com/wedding for more info and use code wedding to get 20% off your first year of membership
- I’m going to Cancun for Christmas this year, and I have Susan’s Travel Services to thank for managing ALL of the research, booking & details of our trip! Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your honeymoon booking.
- Build your look, get free swatches, a free home try-on, and manage your entire wedding party online when you visit www.generationtux.com.