Get started finding your perfect wedding photography team with the TIME + MONEY SAVING RESEARCH TIPS featured in today’s show!
Missed it? LISTEN NOW:
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY + VIDEOGRAPHY 101 | episode dated 11.30.22
These are my top photography / videography search guidelines and are the perfect place to start …
But you’ll quickly discover that there’s so much more that goes into finding your perfect photographer:
- Knowing intuitively when & how to NEGOTIATE PRICING + PACKAGE SPECIFICS,
- Photography CONTRACT ESSENTIALS,
- Creating a top-notch MASTER SHOT LIST,
- Preparing for your ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SHOOT,
- Should we do a “FIRST LOOK“?
- VIDEOGRAPHY specifics ,
- Is DIY PHOTOGRAPHY and/or videography an option – for your pre-wedding parties & events, rehearsal, or maybe even your wedding day?
- Actionable tips for DIY VIDEOGRAPHY from a bride who pulled it off (AND has an amazing wedding video to show for it!)
- Is it OK to hire a “rookie” photographer who doesn’t have a ton of experience, or is that a horrible idea?
- What secrets & tips would a veteran wedding photographer share with you one on one, over coffee?
You’ll find the answers to all of those questions and so much more within the Wedding Planning Podcast Photography & Videography mini-planning package. Get instant access AND save 75% when you visit wedpodcast.com.
I’m going to Cancun for Christmas this year, and I have Susan’s Travel Services to thank for managing ALL of the research, booking & details of our trip!
Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email [email protected] . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking.