This week on the Wedding Planning Podcast, we swept the inbox clean for one final Wedding Q&A of 2020:
Tune in to this brand new episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast for answers to your top questions submitted via email & Instagram (@weddingplanningpodcast).
We’ll be covering:
- How far is too far to travel between ceremony & reception?
- DIY charcuterie tips for cocktail hour spread
- Tips for planning our wedding in just 4 months?
- Should we do a “first look” on the wedding day?
- We’re engaged, overwhelmed, and have NO CLUE where to start?
- Do we send save the dates to our parents?
- Suggestions on phrasing an invititation to a rescheduled wedding post-elopement?
- Do I have to pay for bridesmaids to get their hair & make up done?
- And so much more!
Newly engaged & wondering where to begin with your wedding plans? Reveal the first THREE STEPS to simplifying the planning process, and ditch the paralyzing overwhelm felt by so many engaged couples! Simply click here to claim your FREE Engagement Starter Kit.
Thank you so much for all of your support in 2020 … I’m really looking forward to sharing a brand new year with you!
A special thank you to today’s show sponsors:
Would you LOVE to take advantage of FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book? Simply email email@example.com to get started!
Is your happiness suffering in these insanely stressful times? Connect with your Better Help professional counselor today and save 10% off your first month.