Ready for a 100% STRESS-FREE wedding dress shopping experience? Then today’s show is perfect for you!
Before we head into the store and start trying on dresses, let’s hang out in the studio for a few minutes to review some of my top wedding dress shopping tips.
Shopping for a wedding dress can come with lots of mixed emotions – both good AND not-so-good – and that’s 100% normal.
View this post on Instagram
In pop wedding culture, saying “YES TO THE DRESS” is a once-in-a-lifetime milestone full of princess moments, fancy dress boutiques, and champagne.
In REALITY, dress shopping comes along with feelings of …
- conflicting thoughts about who should come along,
- discomfort over being the center of attention,
- feeling lost in a totally uncomfortable situation,
In the first half of today’s show, we run through a few quick & easy guidelines that will help demystify the wedding dress shopping process. I want to put YOU in full control of the way your shopping experience unfolds.
Here’s a recap of my basic WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING TIPS:
- Hop onlines & browse some styles you’re interested in. Save them to your Wedding Dress Pinterest Board.
- Make an appointment to shop. (We’re headed to David’s Bridal in today’s show, and had an amazing experience.)
- Be open to suggestions from the sales staff, and try on a few wildcards. You might be surprised!
- Work with your body shape. There are gorgeous wedding dresses available for ALL sizes & shapes.
If you find yourself feeling frustrated or burned out, take a break & come back another time.
In the second half of the show, we head inside David’s Bridal to try on dresses. You’ll hear live snippets of conversation on the pro’s, the con’s, the do’s and the don’ts of finding your dream wedding dress.
In today’s show, we reviewed FIVE essential wedding dress shopping tips, but there’s so much more to get to!
- Who should be invited to come along?
- What’s a reasonable budget for a dress?
- How about traditional dress alternatives?
The bonus version of today’s show that addresses all of these questions – including my number ONE piece of advice for a successful shopping experience – is available right now within my digital wedding planning package, The VAULT.
To sign up for a free 3-day trial of The VAULT, and get your hands on the WEDDING DRESS BONUS episode, visit www.wedpodcast.com/vault.
Once you’re signed up, you’ll look for the WEDDING PLANNING ESSENTIALS BONUS SHOWS.
Wedding Dress, Suit & Tux Shopping is show #5 and I’ve made it available within the free 3-day trial for a limited time.
PS – A special thank you to our valued sponsors who made today’s episode possible:
FALL IN LOVE with up to $500 off wedding dresses from David’s Bridal! Click here to view sale styles & schedule a free styling session today.
Is your happiness suffering in these insanely stressful times? Connect with your Better Help professional counselor today and save 10% off your first month.
FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book! Simply email email@example.com to get started.