Being the “Overwhelmed Engaged Couple” is not a ton of fun.
Any of these sound familiar?
- Overwhelmed couples say things like, “wow, our whole wedding day FLEW BY and we barely had a chance to enjoy it.”
- This couple feels panic every time a new vendor quote comes in.
- Anxiety every time they open their email or even think about all the items on their checklist.
- Dread over finding out how much the next thing is going to cost.
- Fear over being judged for what they choose – and don’t choose – to include in their wedding celebration.
But how is feeling overwhelmed & anxious about all that outside noise going to help YOU plan an unforgettable wedding experience that celebrates your love in a once-in-a-lifetime event, with all the people closest to you?
Your engagement season is too special to sit back & let it slip by in a cloud of overwhelm and frustration.
Right now, you have a choice. It all starts with this featured episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast:
OK, so back to your options:
You can continue down the rabbit hole of EXTREME WEDDING OVERWHELM. Take your pick:
- “Perfect weddings” on social media,
- A million wedding websites telling you to do a million different things,
- Noisy, pushy, rude wedding chatrooms,
- Crummy wedding blogs,
- Outdated, free checklists and timelines on Pinterest,
- DIY’ers on You Tube telling you how to plan your entire wedding for $100.00.
Honestly, that’s what most brides and grooms choose. And they stay stuck in a frenzy of anxiety & overwhelm all the way through the wedding day itself.
They miss a beautiful opportunity to connect with one another, to live their engagement season in lightness and joy, and love.
But YOU have a choice to do things differently, and that’s exactly what we’re talking about today.
You can CHOOSE be the engaged couple who presses pause on all that noise, and gets your mindset and your values in alignment with the vision YOU have of your perfect wedding celebration …. so that you can create an engagement season AND a wedding celebration full of lightness, love and joy.
That sounds much better, right?
If that’s you, then tune in to today’s show where I’m going to show you exactly how to EMBRACE who you are, PRIORITIZE what you value, and bring it all together in a life-changing wedding celebration for you & your loved ones.
It’s time to say “YES” to a more joyful engagement season, and I’m incredibly grateful to be a part of it 🙏.
Cheers to you,