If you’re looking for unique, personalized + AFFORDABLE wedding reception entertainment options that go way beyond dinner, drinks & dancing, then this FREE wedding planning workshop is perfect for you!
Today’s wedding receptions feature creative entertainment ideas that are increasingly more personalized, more interactive, and more representative of your values, personal style and tastes.
There are endless ways to reimagine classic wedding reception entertainment & activities, and create a memorable, shared WEDDING EXPERIENCE based on your values & priorities.
In this meeting, we’re covering an overview of creative wedding entertainment ideas, and highlighting some fun twists on tradition that you can plan to treat your guests to an unforgettable experience.
Missed it? LISTEN NOW!
Wedding Reception Entertainment Ideas That Are Unique, Personalized + Affordable | Episode dated 1.25.23
GATHERING RECEPTION ENTERTAINMENT INSPIRATION FROM PINTEREST
I know podcasts don’t always lend well to visual examples, and I don’t like simply rattling off long lists during the show … so here’s a list of search terms that you can simply copy / paste into Pinterest for instant wedding entertainment ideas & inspiration!
- creative wedding guest book ideas
- wedding seating chart ideas
- wedding place card table ideas
- DIY selfie station
- DIY wedding photo backdrop,
- Bouquet toss ideas
- Garder toss ideas
- Money dance ideas
- Creative wedding toast
- Dessert bar ideas,
- Unique first dance ideas
ENCOURAGING YOUR GUESTS TO CONNECT
ANY wedding reception entertainment lands best with a group who’s relaxed, having fun, and comfortable with one another! There are lots of creative ways to help your wedding guests get to know one another.
- For easy tips on getting a private Facebook group up and running, you can visit this link.
- Consider giving your guests name tags – at least for the welcome party / opening events. I know, it sounds kind of strange to wear name tags at a wedding. But confidently knowing someone’s name goes a long way in fostering a friendly, fun atmosphere.
FREE ENGAGEMENT STARTER KIT BONUS SERIES
Redeem at allnew.wedding
If you’re newly engaged and / or looking to kick off the new year with a fresh start on your wedding plans, then you’ll definitely want to check out my totally free Engagement Starter Kit.
I’ve packaged up a 4-part bonus audio series that’s designed to unlock the essential keys to a down-to-earth, stress-free and JOYFUL wedding planning experience.
In the FREE Engagement Starter Kit BONUS SERIES, we unlock exactly how to align your WEDDING PRIORITIES with your PLANNING STRATEGY, so that you can confidently design an unforgettable wedding celebration – minus the crushing stress & overwhelm felt by so many engaged couples.
SIGN UP TODAY for this incredibly valuable (and totally free!) 4-day wedding planning workshop by visiting allnew.wedding
A very special thank you to today’s show sponsors:
- Meet The Financial Gym, where Certified Financial Trainers™ work with clients like you to teach financial literacy, how to be accountable for their money, and how to make smarter, more strategic decisions about their finances. Visit financialgym.com/wedding for more info and use code wedding to get 20% off your first year of membership
- Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email [email protected] . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your honeymoon / $200 off your destination wedding!