Great news – you don’t need to be a professional designer or natural-born artist to select a beautiful & cohesive color palette for your wedding celebration.
Today on the Wedding Planning Podcast, we’re reviewing 5 easy steps for choosing the colors to incorporate into your rehearsal, ceremony & reception:
5 Steps to Choosing Your Wedding Color Palette
1. Start w/ your venue to guide your color selection,
2. Get color inspiration for your Save the Dates & wedding website – the first design elements your guests will actually see! I’ve linked 78 Save the Date options with beautiful sample color palettes here.
3. In this episode, we review tips for using Pinterest to your advantage,
4. Consider your potential colors actually being worn by your wedding party,
5. And of course, KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Enjoy the show!
PS – I’ve been sharing my signature wedding planning advice on the podcast for 8 years now, and for the first time EVER, I’ve opened up my door to 1-on-1 Wedding Strategy Calls!
Whether you’re looking for just one session to get your wedding plans started, or a series of ongoing support calls throughout your engagement, I’m here for you. Get the details & book your first call today when you visit wedpodcast.com.
Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email [email protected] . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your honeymoon OR $200 off your destination wedding!