This week’s episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast is designed to focus on the most critical part of your wedding day – your wedding ceremony.
In the midst of wedding planning chaos, the ceremony can get pushed to the end and miss getting the full attention and creativity it deserves.
Do yourselves a favor & start thinking about your wedding ceremony early … don’t let this become a last-minute item on your wedding planning to-do list!
Your wedding ceremony is literally the WHY of the entire wedding day, and today we’re going to review:
- Ceremony flow of events,
- Finding an officiant,
- Your wedding vows,
- And finally some additional ways to incorporate meaning and personality.
Missed it? LISTEN NOW!
A well-crafted wedding ceremony will perfectly express your relationship as a couple. It should make your guests understand exactly why they are at the wedding, and may address the couples past, present and future.
We can be serious, lighthearted, traditional or a mix of all three – your ceremony doesn’t have to follow any script, and you’re free to personalize this portion of your day in any way you like!
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
Today’s show is just the beginning of dozens of strategic recorded meetings that walk you through specific wedding planning milestones and show you exactly how to plan your dream wedding! Learn more and sign up for a totally free zero obligation 3-day trial by visiting www.wedpodcast.com
- Enjoy some really fun & creative unity ceremony ideas by visiting www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/unity
- Take the guesswork & stress out of choosing the music for your special day! Visit MyWeddingSongs.com today to prepare your wedding music for FREE and enjoy over 600 custom wedding playlists.
- Sample wedding vows & guide >>> https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-vow-examples/
- HIRING YOUR OFFICIANT episode dated March 6, 2020 *this show has been archived to The VAULT*
- CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING MUSIC episode dated March 17, 2021
- For lots of unique unity ceremony, ceremony signage, wedding program inspiration & more, visit Pinterest