In this week’s episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast, we’re reviewing 10 basic items to look for within your wedding venue contract.
Missed it? LISTEN NOW!
Now of course, every couple, every wedding, and every planning scenario very unique – this conversation is meant to be a general guideline, and may not be all-inclusive depending on your situation.
AT-A-GLANCE Wedding Venue Contract Essentials:
- Names & contact info of all parties
- Date and specific times
- Details of specific space or rooms to be used
- What time you’re able to start setting up
- Number of guests, tables & floor plan
- Specific listing of everything provided
- Insurance, permits, and/or licensing requirements
- Name of all managers, supervisors, and their backups on the day of your event
- Set up, Clean Up, late fees, any additional fees
- Total cost, itemized
- Deposit amount & due dates
- Final balance and due date
- Cancellation & refund policy
A special THANK YOU for supporting today’s show sponsors:
- Visit Generation Tux, where you can build your suit & tuxedo looks from home, get free color swatches, a free Home Try-On, AND manage your entire wedding party online.
- Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email [email protected] . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking!