This week on the Wedding Planning Podcast, cozy up and enjoy a sampling of unique wedding scenarios, questions, and curiosities, including:
- Wedding “decision fatigue” and the priceless value of hindsight,
- “Conversations with my fiance have been frustrating recently. We can’t seem to agree on anything regarding our budget, guests, or priorities. What are some ways we can get back on the same page and embrace compromise?”
- Hiring a day of coordinator – what should we be looking for? (Visit the episode dated 5/4/22, “Hiring Your Wedding Vendors” for lots more on this topic)
- DIY flower recommendations – this is an item that’s not terribly high on our priority list, what are some of your top tips for doing our own flowers?
- Help evaluating pros and cons of venues with more or less DIY
- Is a videographer really worth it? Any alternate ways to capture video?
Wedding Planning Q&A | Let’s Talk Strategy, Episode dated 5.17.23
Planning a wedding celebration from start to finish comes with countless questions about logistics, feasibility, budgeting, etiquette concerns, just to name a few (I could go on, and on, and on ….)
Wouldn’t it be nice to talk through your ideas & concerns with a down-to-earth, totally neutral 3rd party who has literally “seen it all” when it comes to weddings?
Now you can take advantage of personalized, 1-on-1 calls! Wedding Strategy Calls are available to book now when you visit wedpodcast.com.
Take advantage of flexible options including monthly subscription pricing, or simply book one call to clarify a few specific questions.
A special thank you to today’s show sponsors:
Visit Generation Tux, where you can build your suit & tuxedo looks from home, get free color swatches, a free Home Try-On, AND manage your entire wedding party online.
Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon when you email [email protected] . Don’t forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your honeymoon OR $200 off your destination wedding!